Shalin's Summer....
Hello - I know it's been a while since Mommy posted pictures but we've had a busy summer so far. We went to Alaska, I had my first birthday (two parties), I said my first word (ball), took my first steps, and now I can walk all on my own.
Click on the links below to see some video clips of me in June and July 2007 (thanks for posting these Saurin).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFolaEf0yB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrnodnQA_QY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0VQQHiy8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0kxj7XCmw
And here are some pictures of me...




Click on the links below to see some video clips of me in June and July 2007 (thanks for posting these Saurin).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFolaEf0yB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrnodnQA_QY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0VQQHiy8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0kxj7XCmw
And here are some pictures of me...




3 Comments:
Cutest nephew EVER!!! - love Masi
Love it -Shalin
You are so cute in those videos. I showed them to Prisha and we couldn’t stop laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home