October 2007
Okay, okay... I know I have been really bad about updating Shalin's blog. It's late and I'm tired so can't give all the updates now but wanted to get some pix out to those of you asking for them.
Shalin is now running and singing - yes, singing. You can't really make out the words but still, it's singing.
Shalin had a great Halloween in his cowboy outfit. Jasmine's saddle didn't work as well as I planned but that's okay.
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sangita, Naisarg & Shalin

Happy Halloween!

Shalin is now running and singing - yes, singing. You can't really make out the words but still, it's singing.
Shalin had a great Halloween in his cowboy outfit. Jasmine's saddle didn't work as well as I planned but that's okay.
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sangita, Naisarg & Shalin

Happy Halloween!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home